FO: Hedera

IMG_1201

Pattern: Hedera

Yarn: Koigu KPPM

Okay so I'm a terrible blogger. Want proof? I finished these socks on May 2nd. Then I didn't even get around to taking photos of them until June 2nd. And on top of that, it's only now that I'm actually posting about them. That's pretty sad. I'm not even going to make any promises about being a better blogger in the future. There's no point making promises I can't keep.

IMG_1182

Because so much time has passed, a lot of the details about knitting these socks are lost on me now. They knit up pretty quickly though, and Koigu is amazing to work with. The colour is the most vibrant shade of green, I love it.

3 comments:

  1. These socks are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over this color. Too gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when that issue of Knitty came out how cool I thought those socks were. Very cool and the color is perfect.

    ReplyDelete