random tidbits

IMG_0720

A new post two days in a row? Well I'll be damned!

I am currently working on the lovely cowl. I'm sort of on the fence as to how I feel about the it. I feel like my gauge is off, and that the knitted fabric is looking more uneven than unblocked stockinette usually done. As simple as it is, this is my first foray into colourwork. I'm thinking that probably attributes to my wonky gauge. Part of me wants to frog it but another part of me just wants to finish it. I'm sure it'll be fine when complete (blocking is a wonder after all) and that I'm just thinking too much.

Other knitting things? I'm still chugging away at my Evenstar shawl. The beading is never-ending  But I really want to finish it soon because my plan is to submit it to the Western Showcase at the Calgary Stampede this year.

I discovered MS MR from the Game of Thrones season 3 trailer and have been listening to their EP on repeat since I got it. I'm particularly fond of Dark Doo Wop:

0 comments:

Post a Comment