FO: Rikke

IMG_0712

Pattern: Rikke

Yarn: madelinetosh tosh dk in 'Butter'

Sometimes the simplest patterns are the best, and this rings especially true when it came to this hat. It's just garter stitch in the round knit in two different gauges (smaller needles for the brim, larger for the rest). I can't remember the last time I felt so satisfied with a finished knit. Everything about it just works, plus it's exactly the style of hat that I love. I kind of want to knit it in every madelinetosh colourway I can get my hands on. I actually finished this project back in November but only got around to taking decent photos of it today.

IMG_0709

More pics can be found on my Ravelry project page.

1 comments:

  1. It's so preeeeeeeeeetty, canpants! <3 I love how it looks on you.

    ReplyDelete